Monday, October 12, 2009

Challenge 60 Winner & Top 5

Challenge 60 Simon Says Stamp Winner
chosen at random is...
Congratulations Chris you were entry No.13...lucky for some lol!
If you e-mail me (Donna) at the address in the sidebar by Sunday 18th October, I will arrange for you receive details on how to claim your prize!
If the prize is not claimed by 18th October another winner will be chosen!


The Top 5 are


An

Diane

DottyJo

Hazel

Lailani

Congratulations ladies, you can now add the Top 5 badge to your blog!

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah thanks so much, I love that card, going in my keep forever box!!!
Hazelxoxo

Studio Lailani said...

Thanks for choosing me to be part of your top 5!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

I can't believe my little cards made the top 5 - thanks so much! Jo x